You need to send money to Ireland. Be it pounds to Belfast, or euros to Dublin. It could be your pub needs a truckload of Guinness, because St. Patrick's Day is only days away. Or maybe you are the procurement lead at a hospital, ordering medical devices, or medicines from Ireland.
What ever your reason, when it's time to aistriú airgid (Gaelic for transferring money) you want it to be easy, affordable and fast. XE Money Transfer services were designed, and are constantly being fine-tuned with these priorities in the forefront.
Some of Ireland's top trading partners include the UK, the US, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The good news is, XE serves all of these countries, and more.
Money Transfer for Irish Small Businesses
Some of Ireland's top trading partners include the UK, the US, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The good news is, XE serves all of these countries and more. If you are an Irish small business owner and are importing or exporting goods into the European common market or overseas, XE’s currency converter and money transfer will increase the ease of doing business with your company.
Personal Online Remittance Services
If your left hand is constantly feeling very itchy on St. Patrick's Day, Irish folklore says a pot of gold is headed your way. So, why not share some of your good fortune with friends or family in Ireland by sending money online? If you are somewhat short of companions, but your right hand has a constant itch, you're about to meet a true friend.
User experience for XE Money Transfer has been fine-tuned to make the money transfer easy process easier, even for first-timers. You will have access to the latest exchange rates for British pounds or Euros relative to your base currency.
Here are 4 simple steps to transferring money to Ireland with XE Money Transfer:
- Register for an account, and provide eKYC documentation, including proof of identity, (such as a driver's license which has a photograph of you) and proof of address (such as a utility bill).
- Request a quote - Tell XE how much you want to send, in which currency, and where to send it. We'll provide you with a current exchange rate, which you should act on as soon as possible to take advantage of favourable rates.
- Remit the money in your home currency - Send the money from your bank via SWIFT/wire transfer.
- Track your transaction online - Your account will be updated with the progress of your money transfer, including SMS and email notifications of when XE receives your money, when it is transferred, and as it travels through any intermediary banks to the final destination. Our transfer tracking tools are also being upgraded to serve our clients better, and offer more transparency.
Practical online money transfer use cases include:
- Purchase a home in Dublin, where property values outside of the South County are generally in the €330,000 range.
- Make a down payment on an Irish castle, with acres of green meadows surrounding it. Who needs Game of Thrones when you can live like a king? (I do, actually)
- Acquire a case or three of the finest aged Irish whiskey
- Buy a used DeLorean and try and modify it for time travel, like in Back to the Future
- Make a generous donation to a worthy charity like the Irish Wheelchair Association
- Send a gift to friends or family
What ever your reason for sending money online to Ireland, selecting XE can save you time and money, while complying with regulatory requirements of organizations like the UK's Financial Conduct Authority and the European Central Bank. Our friendly, knowledgeable customer care team is available to help you with any concerns or challenges you may have.
Sign up for XE Money Transfer and transfer money online 24/7.
You get free online quotes, so you know your costs before you book a transfer.
The information, materials, accompanying literature and documentation available on our internet site is for information purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade. XE, its officers, employees and representatives accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information.
While we take reasonable care to keep the information on the website accurate and up to date, there may be occasions when this is not possible. Case Studies and articles are not intended to predict future moves in exchange rates or constitute advice.
XE makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of any information derived from third party sources. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of any foreign exchange product that you are intending to purchase from XE, we recommend that you seek independent financial advice first.
For more information about XE, please click here: Regulatory Information