Businesses that provide services to B2B and B2C audiences seek out strategic partnership opportunities. There are endless possibilities, yet far fewer that are truly lucrative. Does your firm cater to people living lives on an international scale, or businesses competing internationally?
If so, partnering with an online money transfer service provider like XE can increase the value you offer to your clients, while enhancing the breadth and credibility of the services you provide.
Is Your Company a Good Fit for XE Partnership?
If you answer yes to even a few of the questions below, you and the business you represent are likely an excellent candidates to be an XE partner.
- Does your business cater to individuals who are moving into or out of your country?
- Do you advise clients on their investment portfolios, or businesses on importing and exporting goods to and from overseas?
- Do you represent a credit union, independent bank or insurance company, or other financial services company which lacks international money transfer service capabilities?
- Does your business provide Software as a Service applications, and would your clients benefit from API-delivered currency exchange data, curated real-time from over 150 of the most reliable data sources around the world? Are you looking to extend your application's global payments functionality with a proven, secure commerce framework?
- Does aligning your business with the world's most trusted currency authority, and recognized leader in international money transfer sound like a good fit for your organization's future growth plans?
- XE partner programs offer benefits including joint marketing campaigns, profit sharing, and a dedicated relationship manager. We offer a broad spectrum of partner models from white label services for our mass payments engine to affiliate programs. Enhance your international currency thought leadership by sharing our regional currency market updates
- Are you looking for a provider of the sorts of services above, but want to ensure you build an alliance with a team that will enrich your customer relationships, meet your clients' expectations and elevate your brand's authority?
These are all benefits of partnering with XE, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide.
- ATM and POS services
- Prepaid mobile and gift card solutions
- Cash-based and online global money remittance and payment services
After over a quarter-century in the money services industry, XE is a proven, reliable partner candidate for your growing business. Approximately 300 million unique users come to XE.com on an annual basis when they have an important need to address related to foreign exchange and/or cross-border payments. We empower businesses to compete on a global scale, while enabling personal clients to live their best international lives.
High-Volume Payment Solutions for Institutional Payment Requirements
Some of XE's integrated solution offerings include:
- Mass payment services for your company's use, or that of your clients
- White label cross border payments
- API-delivered currency data services for SaaS
Are you interested in exploring XE's partner programs, and how they could play a strategic role in the growth trajectory of your business?
Contact us today to arrange a discussion of your unique requirements.
The information, materials, accompanying literature and documentation available on our internet site is for information purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade. XE, its officers, employees and representatives accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information.
While we take reasonable care to keep the information on the website accurate and up to date, there may be occasions when this is not possible. Case Studies and articles are not intended to predict future moves in exchange rates or constitute advice.
XE makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of any information derived from third party sources. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of any foreign exchange product that you are intending to purchase from XE, we recommend that you seek independent financial advice first.
For more information about XE, please click here: Regulatory Information